Monday, June 14, 2010

Time is nothing anymore

It seems that time is nothing. It seems that minutes turn into hours and hours turn into days that turn into weeks. It ticks by. I have talked to my man once today. I also found out that he was finally transferred from the jail in Arizona and on his way back to this state, which is great, except I don't know where he is. I have to call every day to see if I can find out. And I will tell you, the damn phone systems these jails use is absolutely outrageous!! The money you have to put into them and the frustrations you go through, Jesus! It really sucks! I am now looking at closing one phone accont that I just put like $50 into and having to wait 6-8 weeks for a refund for that because they do not service the jail he is going to be in. It realllly really sucks and is so frustrating.
I found a great website, called Prison Talk Online. It looks like it will be helpful. We will see. I guess I am just looking for moral support and I want support for him as well. I miss him so much. I want to get married right away. I have thought about it. I am getting Crazy tattooed on me as well. It has a private meaning between the two of us so we will see when I can get it done. I think he will like it.
It seems to be a long week already and it is only Monday. What to do, what to do. pool league tomorrow so that will help some. Well, probably not, I will still just be worrying about him. Everything is just a whirlwind right now. I just want to see him and be in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment